Council Meeting Agenda Summary - June 7, 2023
Posted on Monday, June 05, 2023 11:47 AM
Council meets next on Wednesday June 7, 2023 at 9:00am. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario.
- Council will review and discuss correspondence from the City of Woodstock to establish a Boundary Adjustment Committee, as well as a resolution from the Township of South-West Oxford calling for an end to homelessness.
The Engineer's report for the Mclean Drain (2023) will be presented and discussed.
Minutes from the Recreation...
Council Meeting Highlights - May 17, 2023
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023 02:53 PM
Catch up with what happened at this weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Council received correspondence from the Oxford County Pride Committee requesting a flag raising; and from Brian Middleton requesting Council ban non-government flags on government buildings. Council approved a motion directing staff to research and develop a policy for flags on Township properties, including a potential community flag pole, and come...
Council Meeting Agenda Summary - May 17, 2023
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023 12:15 PM
Council meets next on Wednesday May 17, 2023 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario.
- Council will consider correspondence from the Association of Ontario Road Supervisors regarding their upcoming trade show in Strathroy; the Oxford Pride Committee regarding their request to raise the Progressive Pride flag, as well as sponsorship opportunities; and Brian Middleton regarding his request to ban non-government and...
Council Meeting Highlights - May 3, 2023
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2023 08:00 AM
Catch up with what happened at last weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Staff reports were presented and discussed by Council. There was much discussion surrounding dust suppression and dust suppression techniques. The 2023 Draft Operating and Capital Budget currently includes an additional $50,000 for dust control measures.
- The 2023 Draft Operating and Capital Budget binders were distributed to Council to allow for Council...
2023 Large Article Collection
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2023 03:33 PM
Oxford County Large Article Collection begins in East Zorra-Tavistock on Monday May 8. Items must be set out by 7:00am.
For more program information, and acceptable and unacceptable items please visit the Oxford County Large Article Collection webpage.