Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023 04:17 PM
Catch up with what happened at this weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Council passed a resolution to support a motion by the Association of Ontario Road Supervisors regarding the opposition to Enbridge Gas's new utility locate fee.
- Council passed a resolution to support the City of Woodstock's resolution in favour of Bill 5 - Stopping Harassment by Local Leaders
- A delegation led by Frank McKay requesting hard surfacing...
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023 01:56 PM
Council meets next on Wednesday April 19, 2023 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario.
- Council will consider a Zoning By-law Amendment for 615841 13th Line.
- A delegation from Frank McKay is scheduled regarding the hard surfacing of the 13th Line.
- Staff reports will be presented. Some highlights are:
- Developing a Municipal Alcohol Policy
- A Purchasing Card Policy to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- A new agreement...
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 03:46 PM
Catch up with what happened at last weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Council supported a resolution from the City of Woodstock regarding concerns with cost increases to municipal insurance coverage .
- A delegation was presented by Shirley McCall-Hanlon for Council to consider a Memorial Forest. Council voted to have staff investigate options for this request, and return back to Council at a later date.
- Minutes of the...
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2023 03:58 PM
Oxford County will be starting their annual watermain flushing this month. Oxford County Water Operations performs watermain flushing twice a year by forcing water through watermains at high speed and discharging it through hydrants and blow-offs. The fast-moving water washes away any sediment.
For additional information visit the Oxford County website.2023 Spring Flushing Schedule CommunityFlushing DatesTime Tavistock
May 1 - 5
7:00am - 12:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pmInnerkip May 9 - May 12 8:00am -...
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2023 09:11 AM
Council meets next on Wednesday April 5, 2023 at 9:00am. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario.
- Correspondence from the City of Woodstock and ERTH Corporation will be considered.
- Council will consider consent applications for 844944 Braemar Sideroad, and peopleCare Inc’s 28 William Street South.
- A delegation from Shirley McCall-Hanlon is scheduled regarding a memorial forest.
- Meeting minutes will be received and discussed for...