Posted on Monday, September 18, 2023 02:23 PM
Council meets next on Wednesday September 20, 2023 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario.
- Council will receive information regarding the new Tavistock Well Supply public consultation to be held on September 26, 2023.
- Council will consider Zoning By-law Amendments for application ZN2-23-04, municipally known as 615899 13th Line and application ZN2-23-06, municipally known as 844944 Braemar Sideroad.
- Council will...
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023 02:02 PM
Catch up with what happened at last weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Council expressed support for the new North Woodstock Public School.
- Council endorsed the resolution from Oxford County regarding opposition to the Strong Mayor, Building Homes Act 2022.
- Council reviewed correspondence from Safe & Well Oxford.
- Representatives from Oxford County Public Works presented a review of the 2024 Water and Wastewater Master Plan...
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2023 03:35 PM
Catch up with what happened at this weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Council reviewed correspondence from the County of Oxford, including the review of A Place to Grow and the Provincial Policy Statement (PPS); Municipal Blue Box Program Transition update; Draft Transportation Master Plan; and Draft Water and Wastewater Master Plan.
- Council requested that Township staff to reach out to the County of Oxford Public...
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2023 08:55 AM
The Township of East Zorra-Tavistock is committed to providing a safe environment to residents, and wants people to enjoy the various facilities and parks available. To ensure the health and safety of the public, and the protection of municipal facilities, a policy for the use of alcohol during events and functions at Township owned facilities has been adopted.
The Township's Municipal Alcohol Policy will be effective as of September 1, 2023, at Township owned facilities. To help facility user...
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023 01:37 PM
Spray pad is EZT’s first, adding a new accessible outdoor recreation option for families in the Township
The Township of East Zorra-Tavistock will open its first spray pad in 2024 in the Town of Tavistock’s Queen’s Park, offering a unique and accessible play area for families that expands the community’s outdoor recreation options.
Spray pads are non-slip aquatic play areas with no standing water that instead feature water sprinklers, sprayers, nozzles and games that are motion-activated or on...