Council Meeting Agenda Summary - April 5, 2023
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2023 09:11 AM
Council meets next on Wednesday April 5, 2023 at 9:00am. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario.
- Correspondence from the City of Woodstock and ERTH Corporation will be considered.
- Council will consider consent applications for 844944 Braemar Sideroad, and peopleCare Inc’s 28 William Street South.
- A delegation from Shirley McCall-Hanlon is scheduled regarding a memorial forest.
- Meeting minutes will be received and discussed for...
Council Meeting Highlights - March 15, 2023
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2023 03:35 PM
Catch up with what happened at this weeks East Zorra-Tavistock Council Meeting with a quick read of the meeting highlights below.During the Meeting
- Council accepted the tender submitted by Walker Construction for Joint Surface Treatment #Tender-Eng 2023-408 in the amount of $450,572.50 exclusive of taxes, for surface treatment on the 16th Line between Oxford Road 8 and Perth Oxford Road. The tender was issued as a cooperative bid by the County of Oxford.
- A Court of Revision was held for Tavistock...
Council Meeting Agenda Summary - March 15, 2023
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023 09:24 AM
Council meets next on Wednesday March 15, 2023 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held at the Innerkip Community Centre, 695566 17th Line, Innerkip, Ontario. Agenda Summary: 1. ISE Student Exchange 2. ROEDC Activity Report 3. William Street Pumping Station Environmental Assessment 4. Zone Change Application for 89 Loveys Street, Hickson 5. Minor Variance Application for 675648 16th Line, Innerkip 6. Tavistock Drain 1985 Court of Revision 7. Staff reports, and more For more details of any of these items, see...
Downtown Tavistock Snow Lift - March 7, 2023
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2023 02:10 PM
Our Public Works team is planning a snow lift in downtown Tavistock, starting late tonight (Tuesday March 7, 2023). The snow lift will be from approximately 11:00pm tonight until 7:00am tomorrow morning. A reminder that there is no overnight parking on Township roads from November 1 to April 15th annually. This is important to allow for snow clearing, winter control and maintenance.
Project Zero Open House
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2023 11:07 AM
In cooperation with the Ontario Fire Marshall Public Fire Safety Council and Enbridge Gas join the East Zorra-Tavistock Fire Department on Monday March 13, 2023 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm for the Project Zero Open House.
Stop by any one of our Fire Stations in Hickson, Innerkip or Tavistock and exchange an outdated, non-working smoke alarm and receive a new smoke/carbon monoxide alarm to take home with you; free of charge. Firefighters will also be available to discuss fire safety and provide tours of...