The 2016 Budget Page will contain all budget documents considered by Council during deliberation of the 2016 Budget. Where approvals or direction are given on the budget, those decisions will also be noted. The Budget process is public and Council encourages residents to comment on the budget. The main forum for Public Comment is the Public Meeting that Council must hold for the Budget. In addition to the Public Meeting, residents can contact a Councillor, submit a written comment or email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 3rd – Road Rating, Background, Updated Capital Forecast Review
- February 17th – 2016 Overall Operating + Capital, Taxation Impact, User Fees
- March 2nd – Further Review, direction on Public Meeting Presentation
- March 16th – Budget Public Meeting at 7:45 p.m.
- May 4th - Budget and Tax Rate By-law Approved by Council