2014 Budget and Tax Rate By-law #2014-22 approved by Council May 21, 2014.
The 2014 Budget Page will contain all budget documents considered by Council during deliberation of the 2014 Budget. Where approvals or direction are given on the budget, those decisions will also be noted. The Budget process is public and Council encourages residents to comment on the budget. The main forum for Public Comment is the Public Meeting that Council must hold for the Budget. In addition to the Public Meeting, residents can contact a Councillor, submit a written comment or email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 5 - First Budget Report, Background and Context
- February 19 - 5 Year Capital Forecast
- March 5 - 2014 Operating Budget
- March 19 - Further Review, direction on Public Meeting Presentation
- April 2 - 10:30 a.m. Budget Public Meeting, Further Review by Council, Budget Approval
- May - Budget and Tax Rate By-law