Oxford County provides the following social services:
- Social Assistance
- Ontario Works - provides financial and employment assistance to eligible people in temporary financial need
- Domiciliary Care Facilities - privately owned residential facilities that provide shelter, food and supervision to vulnerable seniors and persons with special needs.
- Temporary Care assistance - for adults providing temporary care for a child they are not the natural or adoptive parent of
- Emergency assistance - for residents who encounter unforeseen circumstances
- Find housing
- Rent geared-to-income program
- Child Care
- Community Resources
For details, please visit one of Oxford County's designated Human services office locations.